Thursday, November 24, 2005

What do you get a juvenile delinquent for Christmas?

That is the question of the day. Tomorrow is the big shopping trip to Chicago. Yes, I have completely lost my mind. I still have no idea what to get my 17 year old juvenile delinquent cousin Dezerae. Last year I got her a Prada knock off, which she loved, of course. For those of you who don't know Dezerae, let me give you a brief synopsis, so that you can better suggest gifts. Dezi dropped out of high school about 2 years ago. Before that she had been arrested several times, in and out of juvy and at one point was at some boot camp thing in western PA. Since that time she has been moving between a motel in West Virginia and my aunt's house in PA and generally just being a burden to society. Any suggestions?

Thanksgiving dinner at Knollwood Country Club was pretty good. No green bean casserole. ::sigh:: But the berries and cream in the martini glass made up for it, especially since I had two of them.

Since I missed Turkey Burn class at the gym this morning at 5am, I am now off for a swim in the pool to burn off all that berries and cream.

2 comments:

Marcia said...

ha! You should have come to STL for T-Day... I made EVERYTHING (see blog for ref) including green bean casserole. The Husband now thinks I'm a good cook!

The apple pie (to be eaten with egg nog ice cream) is still in the oven. I'm so excited!

Marcia said...

Alright, I just remembered that that pool you're going for a swim in is IN YOUR HOUSE. I f-ing hate you.

:)