Tuesday, December 13, 2005




My Horoscope

Today I was at the gym reading Town and Country magazine while on the elliptical and they had both my monthly and yearly horoscope and I found it quite intriguing. (The goat with the fish tail is the zodiac animal for Capricorn-by the way)

For those of you who don't already know this, I have an interview on Dec. 28th while I'm back in Pennsylvania.

First my horoscope for the month of January:
"The black cloud that seemed to hover over your life for the last two years is gone" (ok, so it's been two and a half years, but we'll round down)

"Your faith has been sorely tried and developments near the 27th are sending you a clear signal to finally let go or turn the page. Don't harbor bitter thoughts, accept what can't be changed and move on." (like accepting that my current job sucks?)

My horoscope for 2006:
"New contacts and business opportunities offer a glittering array of options." (I love glittering arrays!!)

"Fortunately, the majority of the prospects slated to come your way this year will not only be sound but will offer genuine opportunities for new growth and success" (I don't really have a smart comment to insert here)

"New locations hold enormous allure for you this year, and many Capricorns will be making moves or lifestyle changes." (Yeah for new locations, but doesn't lifestyle changes sound like I'm going to discover I'm gay or something?)

"If others aren't coming through with promised support, it's time to close certain chapter and move on." (If this isn't referring to the Hall then I don't know what is...but just in case it isn't, all you others better come through with that support you promised or else considered your chapter closed. Don't say I didn't warn you!)

That's all...by the way can I say how much I love Discount Shoe Warehouse. We just got one. I spent an hour and a half in there today!

2 comments:

Marcia said...

I can't believe you've lived this long without DSW!! Get the frequent shopper card - every $250 you spend you get a $25 gift card. And... did I mention I'm shoe obsessed??

And ps, a "dark cloud" for SB is SO appropriate.

Jsto said...

Already have the frequent shopper card...when i signed up it asked for my birthday so i'm hoping i did it just in time to get a birthday surprise!