Monday, January 16, 2006

The Aerobics People

I got a new workout DVD for Christmas. I've used it twice and already this one person on it really annoys me. I try to make up stories for the people on the workout video. Does anyone else do that? I think the one girl's name is Kimber (I hate that name, by the way). She is way to excited about being there. She's always making stupid excited remarks to the head instructor ("Wow, Cynthia, this is such a great workout!" "This one is great for you abdominals! I can feel it already!") Bet you can feel it when I punch you in the face too. This is the animosity I feel for Kimber and I don't even know her. She has her hair pulled back like Chrissy on Three's Company. Kimber is also the person who "modifies the movement" for people that have back problems or whatever. I bet she thinks this is her big chance to break onto the scene.

Then there's another girl, Jill, who's in the back and looks like she thinks the whole thing is a waste of time. At one point the head instructor yells, "Jill, how you doing back there." and they go to a close up of Jill who says "oh..um...it's great!" really sarcastically and then blatantly rolls her eyes. I bet she's thinking about what a kiss ass Kimber is too.

No comments: