Monday, January 30, 2006


I Don't Like Eggs

I do not like eggs. I do not like them with a mouse. I do not like them in a house. I do not like them here or there. I do not like them anywhere.

My mom makes omelets about once a month for Sunday brunch. Every time she does, I tell her not to make me one because I don't like eggs. Then she starts frying up the onions and ham or whatever and it smells so good that I decide to make myself one. What happens then every month? I take about four bites of it and throw it out because I don't like eggs. Plus I feel nauseated the rest of the day because disgusting eggs are inside me. Why do I do this every month?

On a related item, while I was looking for a picture of an omelet (as you can see I didn't find any very good ones), I came to a Korean website. All of it was in Korean, except the headings on the home page were also in English. Below a heading entitled "Diet Food" there was a picture of a cat. Curious?

In other news, a 50 or so year old woman was wearing Victoria Secret pajama pants in my step aerobics class today. I know because I almost bought them. How awkward would that be? Coming to aerobics class wearing the same pajama pants as someone else? Embarrassing!!

1 comment:

Marcia said...

ummmm....

darling, go to www.iloveegg.com RIGHT NOW and watch the video. It's hypnotic.

And that thing you called me about - do it, be anonymous, and be fucking funny.