Thursday, January 05, 2006

I've Lost Interest

I've lost interest in telling about my trip to Arizona, so I'm going to give a brief run down and then if anyone has more questions, you'll have to ask.

We left on my birthday which was kinda a bummer because nothing really special happened on my birthday. Maybe i've been spoiled with really cool parties when I was little, but I was kinda bummed out. Because our flight was so early, I opened the presents from my parents the day before. Then we got on a flight, checked into the hotel and went out for dinner. I didn't get to pick where we went to eat nor did I get embarrassment from the waiters. So except from a few greatly appreciated text messages and phone calls from friends, you wouldn't have known that it was my birthday. I was in sunny Arizona though.

The next day was the parade and block party. The block party also included a ND pep rally where the speaker was some former swimmer who had been in a car accident or something. Really earth shattering stuff. We also saw some motorcross jumpers which were pretty cool and a mediocre magician.

The next day was touristy stuff. Some Indian ruins, Biosphere 2, and a mining town. At Biosphere 2 our guide was Claudio who actually had a hand in building the thing, or at least thinks he did. Anytime someone on the tour would ask a question he would act like they were an idiot...good times.

Next day was the game...we all know about that already.

Then we flew home.

The END

1 comment:

Marcia said...

dude, today's my husband's birthday, and I kinda FORGOT about it.

SHHHHHHHHHH!