Wednesday, January 11, 2006

This job is killing me!

Sunday night I started having heart palpitations. It basically feels like your heart is fluttering and then sometimes it feels like your heart forgot to beat and suddenly beats really hard trying to catch up. Yesterday I finally went to the doctor and they said blah blah blah it's probably just stress (from my job of course), but we'll give you an EKG anyway.

If you've never had an EKG, it's really weird. They put all these 3M sticky tabs all over you and hook a bunch of mini jumper cable looking things to the tabs. Then it prints out what your heart beat looks like for like 20 seconds or whatever. Well apparently mine was abnormal. All the beats weren't equally spaced apart like they should be. So now I have to go in to the cardiologist tomorrow where they hook up a little portable machine that I'll wear for 24 hours and also keep a log of everything I do (4:47 PM: blogged) Then go back and have them read it. I just know this all relates back to my job and how much it is sucking!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwww JEN!!!! i hope you get better! i miss you already and the job.

Marcia said...

darling, taht is not good.

How's the test going?????