Tuesday, March 21, 2006

I've Finally Been Put Out of my Misery

The Notre Dame men's basketball season is FINALLY over. I have never seen so many heartbreaking losses in one year before and every game was such an emotional rollercoaster for me that I'm glad it's over. I CAN'T TAKE IT ANY MORE. And I can't think of a more fitting ending that losing by a daring three pointer in double overtime.

Have you ever seen a movie where no matter how well things are going, you just know the good guy is going to die in the end? That's how every Notre Dame basketball game was this year. Like the movie Braveheart. Even though I didn't know the story, I just knew that Mel Gibson wouldn't make it through the credits. Then when they finally did torture and kill him, I was kinda relieved. That's how I felt this season.

No comments: