Monday, June 05, 2006


First post from my apartment

Well, the day has finally come. My first night in my new apartment. Complete with my purple couch. Though it does leave a little to be desired. My kitchen table didn't come because it was broken when it arrived in the store from the warehouse. I'm also watching Lilo and Stitch on a very small tv (those of you that went to college with me know exactly what small tv I'm speaking of) because my large tv is still in Indiana and I do not have cable yet. I just hope that I don't trip over one of the many still unpacked boxes in the middle of the night and break my neck!

2 comments:

Marcia said...

I love your purple couch!

Anonymous said...

i definitely went to college with you, and i remember no such small tv. i remember the one that never got any reception except for arena football games though...