Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Blogs Revisited

One of my favorite TV shows is Mythbusters and they always do a "Myths Revisited" episode, so I thoughtI'd do blogs revisited.

1) Football Tickets - 3/20/06: I've already sent in my money for the alumni football ticket lottery next year. I would suggest that any idiotic alumni that forgot last year do the same.

2) I Laughed Till I Cried - 6/10/06: I don't really have any updates on this, but I still think its hella funny.

3) Things That Annoy Me - 7/12/06: My neighbors now have 2 cars and take up 4 parking spaces with them.

4) Urban Striptease - 8/6/06: My stripper name is Brandy.

2 comments:

IrishPhox said...

Who are you calling idiotic alumni?!?!

P.S. I sent mine in this week too...I miss that feeling of being slightly better than all the subway fans in the office who wish they had the access to ND football tickets that I (every other year) do.

Anonymous said...

You keep forgetting that this year it wouldn't have done ANY good. I gave them a VERY generous donation for this year's lottery (because, let's face it, these "donations" are more like incentives), and I still got the shaft.

My prediction (because I know you all care): amounts of donations for next year will go down, number of requests will stay somewhat the same. This will repeat every year until ND sucks again (hopefully never).