Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Psychotic Thought of the Week

This psychotic thought of the week is related to my previous post in that I thought of it in the car on the way back from kickboxing. I think most of my psychotic thoughts of the week when I'm in my car. That's what they basically are...just random thoughts I think of in the car and then think, I can't believe I just thought that.

Anyway, if I were suddenly accosted, say in a deserted parking garage somewhere, would my kickboxing skills help me (like my wonderful jab, straight, hook, duck combination) or would they still find my dismembered body in a cornfield in Lancaster County? I think I would probably use my right hook to start out with as I feel that is my strongest punch...then closely followed by a knee to the groin (not learned in the class, but a personal favorite).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am looking to take kickboxing classes. I see you are from Harrisburg. I don't live there, but I work on Cameron St.

Would you mind sharing where you go? I am from a small town that does not even have a red light, so no classes here..lol.

My email addy is jdsalr (at) yahoo
Thanks.