Sunday, September 10, 2006

Discoveries from South Bend

1). Cruise control is really ok. I used to not like cruise control on my car...it's a control thing, but my foot was bothering me on the drive home, so I started using it and I think I like it.

2). Not only does the clock on O'Shag have hands on it, but it is working and displays the correct time.

3). I like blowouts (of course if its my team winning). I don't like close games. I've experienced too many close calls. I like to watch Notre Dame annhilate the other team.

4). John Carlson does not get enough credit for his hotness. I noticed how cute he was with his blond curls during the player's walk from the basilica. It's a shame he's in the shadow of Brady and Samardzija.

5). Next week instead of watching ND take on Michigan, I will be at the Penn State/Youngstown State game...maybe they'll have better luck with them. HA

No comments: