Thursday, September 21, 2006

Explanation for why my Apartment is a Mess

I was actually going to post pictures, but I'm too embarrassed.

Let's go back to two weeks ago. Two weeks ago I was getting ready to go to Notre Dame. I was working on getting everything ready at work, so that I could leave. Hence, my apartment suffered. I used up my last bread and milk and cereal and clean clothes. I also didn't really open up any of my mail except important bills.

I went to South Bend and was sent back to PA with the missing box of stuff along with some various other items for Christmas and whatnot. Upon returning to PA, I immediately got a horrendous cold which seemed to linger for the entire week making me really tired and icky and not wanting to clean.

Last Saturday, I went to State College so that was a waste of a day. Sunday, I spent the whole day in my pajamas. I managed to do some laundry and cook a meal and hang some pictures that came from Indiana and take a nap (during which the Eagles managed to go from up by 17 to a tie game all in the 4th quarter).

This week, I've had plans every night. By the way, I work all this weekend, so there is no relief in sight.

An example of the mess...my suitcase from Indiana is still sitting packed with dirty clothes in my living room. I don't really care either...it's not like anyone ever comes over.

2 comments:

IrishPhox said...

I would come over...I think we might have discussed that in Sunday evenings drunk dial...but that's right I have the CHICKEN POX!!!!

I'm so glad it only took me 25 years to finally get them.

Jsto said...

Sorry, my apartment is a chicken pox free zone.