Thursday, September 14, 2006


GO PENGUINS!!

This Saturday, I'm going up to State College (the den of the enemy) to see the Penn State vs. Youngstown State game. No one could really figure out what Youngstown State's mascot was. "Some type of bird I think," was my dad's answer. Well, they're the penguins. I know I'm supposed to be routing for Penn State since we played them and it will strengthen our schedule blah, blah, blah, but wouldn't it be great to be in Pennsylvania and see all hell break loose when precious Joe Pa loses to the Youngstown State Penguins the week after being slaughtered by Notre Dame. Seriously, wouldn't that be great!

1 comment:

IrishPhox said...

YES! My "den of the enemy" comment lives on!!!

Possible draw back to seeing the penguins beat the Lions is liklihood of riots post-butt whooping...