Friday, September 15, 2006

A Memo to My VCR

To: My VCR

From: J Sto

Date: September 15, 2006

Subject: Being a Piece of Shit

I find it necessary to inform you that being a piece of shit tomorrow is absolutely unacceptable. As you probably already know, I will be away tomorrow at the Penn State game and you have been assigned a very important task...namely taping the Notre Dame/Michigan game for my future viewing.

In the past, we have had our difficulties. You seem to have the ability to tape random shows such as episodes of Survivor for my parents, but when called upon to step up and tape things such as the season finale of ER, you are unable to perform.

I have the upmost respect and confidence in you, but cannot stress enough the importance of this game. Should you fail to complete the assigned task to your full ability, please know that I may need to take action, more specifically, purchasing TiVo. This is not meant to be a threat, but simply meant to inform you of the consequences.

cc:// the Blogosphere

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

if you still care, i tivo'd it. y'know, just in case you're THAT curious to see how badly we sucked.