Thursday, September 14, 2006

My Reoccurring Dream

For the longest time, I never had a reocurring dream. Then about two years or so ago, I started having one. I had it again last night so I must be stressed about work or something because that's the only time I have it. Give me your thoughts.

In my dream, I'm sitting on my futon in my dorm room fall semester of senior year. I'm looking through my book bag and I see a red Business Statistics book and suddenly I realize that I haven't been going to that class. I think I went once, but then for some reason I just forgot to go. I start panicking and thinking "Can I still drop this class so it won't affect my GPA?" "I'm certainly going to fail, but I need this class to graduate, do they even offer it spring semester?" "Where is that class even held and why haven't I been going?" Last night was a double whammy because I also realized I hadn't been going to my "Music Around the World" class...which doesn't even really exist...but usually I don't dream that part.

I always wake up in a panic until about 5 minutes later I realize I already finished college. My aunt, uncle and mom all have similar dreams. Anyone else?

1 comment:

IrishPhox said...

How's this for frightening? Closest thing to a recurring dream that I have is dreaming I'm pregnant....situation never seems to be the same, but I've had several pregnant dreams since high school....

Don't really have any other insights to share...