Sunday, October 15, 2006

A Big Confirmation that Hersheypark is Run by Idiots

When I worked at Hersheypark, even as a 15 year old, I was convinced that the management had no idea what they were doing. On more than one occasion I had to bring to my supervisor's attention that I would in fact be breaking child labor laws if I were to work my assigned schedule.

Yesterday, with free tickets from Danielle (who still possibly owes me a new doorbell), I took three of my cousins to Hersheypark in the Dark. All the rides except for water rides were open and some food stands were open and some weren't. However, with temperatures in the mid 40's every single Dippin' Dots stand was open. Most manned by two people. For any of you that have been under a rock for the past 10 years and don't know what Dippin' Dots is, it's the ice cream of the future. What are they thinking? Wasted man power? Affirmative. Managed by morons? Yes.

No comments: