Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Moving Day

Today at work, we had to move around everybody's desk and it was a total bucket of hell. If I hear one more person say "but I want my desk to face that way" or "I need my computer on my right" I'm going to scream. Did you ever hear the saying "too many cooks in the kitchen"? That's what we had...seven strong willed women who all know exactly how they envision this office. It reminded me of sophomore year in college when we were told it wasn't possible to fit all three desks and all three wardrobes in the same room as our loft. Good thing we didn't listen. They were wrong.

3 comments:

Marcia said...

Man, that loft ROCKED.

And? Bucket of Hell? I'd totally forgotten about that phrase!

Anonymous said...

Should I remember that loft?

Oh, and Setta's got a myspace. Just throwing that out there.

How bored am I today?

Jsto said...

My family still uses "bucket of hell" all the time. My dad even used it in a board meeting the other day.

PS that one lady is still bitching about where her desk is