Thursday, October 26, 2006

Old People Suck

For those of you who don't know, I live in an apartment complex with mostly old people (except for the crazy family that lives beside me). It's good most of the time. They're quiet and leave me cute little baked goods.

Tonight was Trick or Treat Night, and I wasn't sure how many kids I was going to get. Obviously there aren't many in my complex, but there are always kids wandering in the neighborhood around where I live. If I was a kid, I'd go trick or treating at an apartment complex. Doors really close together were always good. I thought I'd get a least a few...unless of course the old people around me don't turn on their porch lights which is exactly what happened. I've had two kids so far and that's two more than I expected to have. Looks like I'm going to have a lot of Laffy Taffy to enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're totally right about old people!