Saturday, October 07, 2006


Two Otters

Nothing much has happened this week, so this is actually a throw back story to last week. I was at a Girl Scout camporee last weekend where the theme was pioneers and Indians. There was an American Indian there named Two Otters. One of the leaders was asking him about all his necklaces that he had on. He was telling her but skipped one of the necklaces. The following is the ensuing conversation.

Leader: What's the necklace with the two bones on it?
Two Otters: Well, my name is Two Otters and those are bones from two otters...actually they're their penis bones.
Leader: I guess you're glad your name isn't Two Whales

2 comments:

Marcia said...

Penis bones?
EW.
Just ew.

IrishPhox said...

Camporee?

Ok, and I was definitely going to post something somewhat more vulgar, but I think that J Sto would censor me, so I'll just leave it at this:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA