Tuesday, October 10, 2006

What a Good Day!!

Ok, so this is going to be a little bit of a sappy post. After my shopping happiness this afternoon, my day only got better. I was supposed to meet an old friend for dinner. I was a little nervous about it. Let me give you a little background why. I have been friends with this person since kindergarten and even though we weren't in the same crowd in high school, we were still friends. Then before I went to college something happened. I had plans with her to go somewhere the day before I was to go to college and I don't know what happened, but she ditched me. It really hurt and I didn't talk to her after that. I e-mailed her a couple of times to say I'd be home for break and to call me, but she never did. She recently e-mailed me and wanted to get back together. I wasn't sure about it, but decided to give her another chance. It was great. It was just like old times.

No comments: