Saturday, December 30, 2006


Today Is My Birthday


I have to admit my birthdays have always been a little disappointing after all the fanfare of Christmas. I guess who am I to complain since I've always had off work/school. Even when I was little my birthday party was actually held on New Year's Eve (which is why Danielle is so confused to this day about when my birthday actually is), so Dec. 30th was nothing special. Last year I didn't even get to pick where we went to eat because my dad was being a spoiled little brat and one year we were traveling and my mom forgot to bring my present.


This year I've decided that my birthday is just going to be a day where I do whatever I want. So far this morning, I've slept in, eaten a large bowl of cherries for breakfast, and watched two hours of Murder She Wrote from my bed. I'm then going with my parents to Friendly's (one of my favorite restaurants since childhood) where I'm going to have an orange soda, mozzarella sticks, and a peanut butter sundae for lunch. After that I'm going to lounge around all day in my comfiest clothes and possibly watch one of my favorite movies or play one of my favorite games and possibly drink wine coolers or martinis. My mom's making my favorite dinner and then there is some big surprise about the cake (so we'll see). I'll let you know how my plan works out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

bet you didn't factor in an awesome singing winnie the pooh balloon did ya? okay maybe you did since i told you i was gonna buy it for ya but anyways it was awesome! like really, really awesome. haha. you suck.

Itools Mobile Service said...

Nice Cake.. Excellent Article.. Kindly visit us @ Apple iPad Service Center in Chennai

Kanagamani Hospital said...

Happy Birthday I felt that this blog is such a nice information. Happy to read this blog.
Ramanathapuram Hospital List