Wednesday, December 20, 2006


What the Hell am I Going to Do with This?


People in my department give each other small gifts for Christmas. Some people gave out ornaments, one lady made fudge and another person gave small candles. Then we have the woman who on the side sells stuff on E-bay and has a booth at the local flea market. She gave out envelopes with a commemorative stamp on it for scout leader's day or something. First I opened up the envelope expecting something to be in it-Nada. Then I realize it's supposed to be collectible (yeah, right.) Also notice the stamp is smudged. I was the only person with a smudged stamp...guess that let's me know where I rank on her totem pole. So my question is what do I do with this envelope. Kerri suggested pulling the stamp off of it and at least get 39 cents worth.

1 comment:

Jen said...

That could go on the list as the worst present EVER and something you can definitely not regift.