Monday, January 01, 2007

Birthday, the Follow Up



So my birthday turned out to be great. Going in with low expectations really worked. Here's a picture of the giant singing Pooh balloon that was mentioned in previous comments. For those of you that don't know, I hate Winnie the Pooh. He's so fat and cheery and stupid. This balloon sings when you hit it. Pooh says something about hugs then sings a really gay version of Happy Birthday and finally ends with "Happy Birthday Friend" Thanks Danielle.

The cake surprise was a giant chocolate with peanut butter chip cookie and peanut butter icing from Chocolate World. Extremely yummy and specially made just for me!! (They don't normally do chocolate with peanut butter.)

Then my cousins invited me to go see Charlotte's Web with them. So I did. Stay posted for New Year's Bologna Drop highlights.

3 comments:

Marcia said...

Ha! that balloon ROCKS.

Remember when we used to give each other "Bag o' Meijer Crap" for birthdays? That rocked.

Jsto said...

Didn't the bag o'Meijer crap tradition start because you forgot to get me a birthday present?

Anonymous said...

haha... BUSTED.