Saturday, January 27, 2007

So long, farewell....

Well my friends my tenure as a guest blogger is coming to an end. Tomorrow morning my mom is going to the airport to pick up my dear friend jsto and her grandma. At least hopefully in the morning. My poor friend has the worst time with traveling. Even her flights to Maui got all kinds of messed up. But I'll let her tell you all about that when she gets back, that is if she wants to relive it all.

I know I promised you guys some fun drunk stories from my company formal and don't worry, I won't disappoint. First off, my boss and I decided to get a room at the convention center where our formal was being held mainly so we could get drunk off our ass and not have to worry about getting home. And can I say, it is very odd to stay at a hotel that is only 5 minutes away from your home. People kept asking where we were from and we had to say, um....here. We plan on getting drunk tonight and we don't want to drive home so we're shoveling out $70 for a room. Yes we are alcoholics, how did you know? Okay so maybe I'm exaggerating but not much.

Anyways at the formal I started drunk-chatting with one of our "Area Managers". He is new to the company (he started this summer) and so we don't know too much about him. We thought that he may be gay (He does after all work in a department notorious for having gay managers. We may think it is a prerequisite). So last night he brought a "friend". While chatting I mentioned how my boss (who is female) and I got a room together. But not to worry, we got two beds. And then for some reason, I told him that I like penises. He whispered to me, I do too! So I guess he is gay. Not sure if he wanted to come out or not but he did. His date was very nice and friendly and we were best friends by the end of the night.

Other than that, the rest of the night was the typical crazy drunk behavior: hugging and kissing random people, grabbing butts, sitting on my friend's boyfriend's lap, and dancing like a fool. Basically I had a blast until I got to the room (no idea how I managed that) and puked all over the bathroom. Oh well. Such is life.

Well as they say, all good things must come to an end and I think it is now time to say goodbye. I've had a blast this week and I hope you enjoyed my ramblings. This is Danielle, signing off.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Every guy in the Harrisburg area is very glad that you like penises ;0). Thank you!