Sunday, January 21, 2007

While the cats are away, the mice will play...

That's right my friends, while my dear pal jsto (which may I point out is a kinda dumb name) is on a lovely vay-kay in Hawaii she has decided, against her better judgement, to let me be a very special guest blogger. Lucky you! And for those of you who are scared that I somehow hacked into her blog, I'm totally legit. She gave me her password and everything. So anyways, I figure for my first blog I'll tell you a little bit about myself.

My name is Danielle, of Winnie the Pooh balloon fame. Miss jsto and I have been pals for awhile now, we played soccer together when we were around 7 or 8 years old. We hung out some in middle and high school, including some fun trips to the Outer Banks. However, we didn't really become friends until we went away to our respective colleges which were 3 states apart. Weird I know. We have a complex friendship wherein we try to piss each other off whenever possible. It's pretty fun!

I graduated from good old Penn State a few years ago and have been pretty much a bum ever since. I work a crappy job that barely pays the bills and I still live at home with my mom. How cool am I? I have a new car named Sally which I love to death, even if she is sucking away all of my money. I have a huge crush on a man 10 years older than I am and we are both too retarded to really do anything about it. We have gone out on a kinda sorta date but not too much has been happening lately. I love Bon Jovi, pineapple pizza, lemon based sodas and I have a sick obsession with John Corbett. And that's pretty much me in a nutshell. If you have any other fun questions about me or my friend jsto give me a holla and I'll give you all the juicy gossip. Til next time....

Danielle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Geez Danielle. A crappy job, live home with mom, AND love Bon Jovi?

I definately have to meet you. I think you may be my dream catch.

Maybe I will see you around second street if you go there at all....