Monday, February 12, 2007


Random Household Hint


Since living on my own, I have tried out several basic household tips. Some from my mom and some from the Internet. I've decided to share some of my favorites with you.


This one is more of a personal care thing. Mix a little baking soda with your shampoo before using it on your hair. I love this tip. I have a lot of hair and this makes it nice and shiny and soft. I'm hoping to Locks for Love about 10 inches of it as soon as I find a trustworthy hair dresser in the area.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you're going to Locks For Love it I've got a great hairdresser...All the way on the west shore I'm afraid but well worth the trip after the great thaw!
Try Travis at SugarBritches (Wormleysburg) I've done the whole Locks thing twice with him and I L.O.V.E. him!
Good Luck
LisaMicheleL@comcast.net