Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Danielle Is Stealing My Life

Did anyone see the movie Single White Female? Ok, it's not to that extent yet. At least not that I know of. (By the way, did anyone know there was a Single White Female 2 made only 13 years after the first. It's called Single White Female 2: The Psycho--as if the first one wasn't psycho.)

It all started Saturday when Danielle was supposed to take me to the airport, but because of my little flight issue/cancellation, her mom had to take me instead. Fine. I leave my car at their house when I travel. I don't live in a bad neighborhood or anything, but my neighbors tend to have random teenage kids hanging out in the parking lot at all hours of the night. I drive to Danielle's house and her mom is having car problems. Her car won't start, so she asks if she can borrow my car until it gets fixed. Sure no problem. I get a voicemail from Danielle yesterday that not only is she using my car (which has ND alumni license plates on it), but she also decided that since she had my key ring and not hers she would use my pass to get into the gym. Next thing she's probably be renting all sorts of weird movies with my Blockbuster card...oh wait, she's already done that before. I haven't figured out exactly how yet, but I know this is somehow a plan to get out of going to Germany with her mom.

No comments: