Thursday, April 12, 2007

Ms Fix-It

Most of my vacation has been spent helping my parents fix things which have been broken for months and which they have been secretly stock-piling until I come to fix it. The computer "this little box keeps popping up and won't go away." The printer "it won't turn on." The tv "we can't get the volume to go up or down." The DVD player "it sounds like its playing, but there's no picture on the screen." My dad's digital camera "it won't turn on...I think it might be the battery or something." On a side note, my dad got his digital camera from some Japanese lady and the instruction booklet is completely in Japanese. The coffee pot at last night's basketball banquet "We couldn't get any coffee to come out, so we tried to unscrew the lid, but only the top half of the lid came off and now little styrofoam balls are coming out." Glad to see their getting their money back from that Notre Dame education.

That's not to mention all the help I was with the Vista ticketing system at the Hall of Fame. I didn't really fix it though because there's not really a fix for being a complete worthless piece of crap.

No comments: