Saturday, May 05, 2007

Disneyland

To set this up, one of big wigs in my dad's company called him for advice on a "project". When my dad called him back, he discovered that the big project was "I need to take my wife, mother in law and niece to Disneyland. What do I do?" Here is the e-mail correspondance that followed the Disneyland visit.

My dad: Forgot to ask you how the trip to Disneyland went.

Big wig: Awesome. Still can't get It's a Small World out of my head.

Dad: That's great! My wife said I should've warned you about that.

Big wig: Yes, you should have. At about Russia, I was about ready to jump out of the boat and swim for it. My favorite part was when the people I was with (seriously) asked if there was a weight limit on the Dumbo the Flying Elephant ride to which I responded "It's Dumbo. Who is he to judge?" which apparently wasn't as funny as I thought it was.

HAHA

No comments: