Tuesday, June 12, 2007

The Worst Marketing Campaign EVER

First off, I want to apologize for not blogging a lot. It's been a crazy week. My mom was in town, work has been hell and now I'm sick. I was going to blog about going to see Clue the musical (yes, there is such a thing) and totally rocking the game, but I didn't. Then I was going to blog about my trip to Washington DC with 150,000 Girl Scouts and 7 Boy Scouts, and also going to the International Spy museum (where can I get a lipstick gun), but now I'm sick and am not sure I'm making any sense whatsoever, so I'm going to stay away long narratives. I also have another WOAC (Waste of a Cousin) story, but I'll save that for later.

Now onto what this post is really about. I got an e-mail today that said "Skip the tie, buy dad Tupperware." Um, no. Coming from a girl that got Tupperware for Christmas, this is a bad idea. An extremely bad idea. And I use my Tupperware. This is why men go nuts and chop up their families with an ax.

No comments: