Thursday, June 21, 2007


YEAH, COOKIES!!!


For those of you who don't know, I am like a Girl Scout Cookie Expert. And a lot of you probably don't know, there are actually two different bakers that make Girl Scout Cookies. That is why if you go to different areas of the country, there are different cookies and they go by different names. Back when I was in high school, my home council in PA switched bakers to the "bad baker". Don't get me wrong all Girl Scout cookies are good, just some happen to be better than others. When we switched there was a total uproar among the leaders about how their girls aren't going to be able to sell as many cookies because these new cookies suck. I don't it think it really effected sales that much, but whatever. Anyway, we just got news that we're switching back and I am so psyched about it!! YEAH!!!

No comments: