Monday, July 09, 2007

My Bloomsburg University Experience

Today I had a meeting for work at Bloomsburg University. My first hint that something was awry was the fact that they had Masterlocks on the toilet paper in their bathrooms. Who knew that toilet paper theft wsa such a problem!!

Then we went to the dining hall. The first issue was that the glasses were like little juice glasses. I could drink it in one sip. I've had shots larger than that. Then the person infront of me requested both macaroni and cheese and a sloppy joe. "You can't have two entrees." The Nazi cafeteria lady said. Seriously, these ladies would make the strict ND card swiper ladies look like grandmas. So then the girl behind me requested tater tots. "We don't have any" "well, are you going to get any more?" Shrug. Thanks...that's helpful. By the way, the only other "non-entree" offer was carrots...yum.

Then at the end of the meal, a bunch of ladies I was with got ice cream cones and were about to carry it out, when they were stopped and told they had to finish them in the dining hall. Because five 30+ year old ladies with ice cream cones is evil. Next people will just be taking fruit out like its a grocery store or something. Ridiculous!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Classic.

Anonymous said...

no decent food...not my kind of place.