Thursday, September 13, 2007

Camille, the Gym Junkie

I love to take different classes at my gym. I probably go to an average of 4 or 5 a week and every class I have ever taken, Camille has been there. Camille annoys me. 4:30 pm Friday Muscle Pump class...Camille 9:00 am Monday Power Step....Camille 5:30pm Tuesday Power Yoga ....Camille 10:00 am Saturday Latin Cardio....Camille I think you get the idea. She thinks she is the most popular person there and saves spaces for all her friends at the front of the class and gives them sweaty hugs when they come in, which I can tell they REALLY enjoy. (Note to all my friends: if you have just worked out for an hour + and even if I haven't seen you in 5 years, please don't hug me. It's not you, it's me)

Camille is also one of the most uncoordinated people I have ever seen which is surprising with all the classes she takes, you would think she would get better. She stands up front and is actually distracting to me as her arms flail wildly (picture the "Elaine dance" from Seinfeld, but with hand weights). She also looks like a starving cat that you would see on Animal Planet. Have you ever watched Animal Cops (I'm addicted) and they take like 40 cats out of the old lady's house and the vet shows how emaciated they are. You can see their hip bones and ribs and every one of their vertebrae...that's Camille. Disgusting.

No comments: