Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Back Away From the Dishes!

My mom is in town. Yesterday, she came to pick me up to go to lunch, but we couldn't leave my apartment yet because the cable guy was here and while there isn't really much to steal in my apartment I didn't feel like "just lock up when you're done" was an option. So we waited and watched some TV. At which point, my mom turned to me at says "Can I put away your laundry for you?" To which I answer (as any self respecting adult would) "No, you are absolutely not allowed to clean anything while you are here." Cable guy gets done, we go to lunch and then come back and watch a movie on HBO. She leaves and only then do I discover that somehow covertly she cleaned my bathroom sink. I don't know how. I don't know when. But she did.

No comments: