Monday, April 07, 2008

Did You Ever See a 5 Foot Tall Woman Beat the Snot Out of a 6 Foot Tall Man?

Well apparently that's almost what happened on Saturday. Two weeks ago my dad told my mom that one of his VP's was planning to have a card playing party on April 5th and asked if they had any plans. Upon checking her calendar, my mom informed him that that day was, of course, the Final Four. (Trust me, my mom does have such things in her calendar). My dad said ok. So then this week when my dad announced they were going to the party, my mom was pissed. However, my dad assured her that there was a replacement to play cards in her spot and she would be able to watch the game the whole time. My mom conceded and went, only to find that her replacement didn't show up. My mom still claims that the whole replacement story was a lie to get her to go. Luckily the games weren't that good or I think that my mom would've ripped off my dad's arm and beat him with it.

No comments: