Thursday, April 24, 2008

They Like Me. They Really Like Me.

Look at the beautiful roses that my volunteers gave me last night. Aren't they so pretty! Unfortunatly, I discovered that I do not have a wide mouth vase and so they are in a glass water pitcher. I feel that secretly the flowers are scoffing at me. "Can you believe this? She doesn't even have a proper vase to put us in! Really! The nerve of some people!"

Apparently at one point, there had been a discussion about favorite colors with my volunteers (though I don't remember this at all or why there would be circumstances in which to discuss favorite colors with a group of adults). I had said that mine was purple and they remembered. Though with all the problems that this group has caused, this bouquet should be ten times the size it is (or at least presented along with a tiara like Miss America). Or a bunch of purple roses could've been made into a shawl like the ones they make for horses at the Kentucky Derby. I guess these will have to do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm sorry, were those approved by your supervisor? i'm calling HR to say you took a gift!