Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Unnecessary Pickles

I realized yesterday that I have three jars of dill pickles in my refrigerator which just seems ridiculously too many.

The first jar is actually sandwich sliced dills which I bought nearly two years ago when I first moved in because for some reason pickles just seems to be something I think that every refrigerator needs.

Some time after that, I decided that it was getting low and needed another jar of regular dill pickles. I do not remember buying this jar AT ALL. I do not even remember considering buying another jar.

Then I got invited to a potluck picnic and decided to take a pickle and olive tray because it was easy, no one else usually brings that and my family was always kinda pickle people. Not know that I already had two jars in my fridge, I went and bought another jar.

So if you're in the area, stop by and chow on some dill pickles with me.

No comments: