Sunday, May 25, 2008

Damn that Ashlee Simpson!

For those of you that don't know me personally, I'm going to have to fill you in on a little secret of mine. I LOVE Alice in Wonderland. I love the movie. I love the book (yes, I read the book). I love everything about it. I have a rather large collection of Alice in Wonderland themed items (only a few pieces of which are pictured.) The majority of my collection is still at my parents house in Indiana (due to lack of space.) At one point, I would say I was nearly obsessive. Any stupid little thing that had Alice In Wonderland on it, I had to have. But that has since been quelled due to the fact that I live in a tiny little apartment and also have cash flow issues.

Upon reading yesterday about Ashlee Simpson's Wonderland themed wedding to Pete Wentz, it makes me want to get my entire collection into a pile and light it on fire. (I'm really not an Ashlee Simpson fan, if you didn't catch that...ps I don't care what she says. she's completely pregnant.) I mean an Alice in Wonderland themed birthday, ok, I can see that, but a wedding, even I would not go that far!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Betsy was here this weekend. We discussed your blog... and how you were BORN to blog. :)

We love you girlie!1

Lily said...

The worst part of it, is that these two sorry poseurs made it Emo-Wonderland themed...way to bastardize a classic masterpiece.