Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Disturbing Crafts

In a few weeks, I have to do a community table at an Environmental Day event. I was not in the mood to do actual work today, so decided to try and figure out what recycled/earth friendly craft activity I would be taking with me. I searched the web and one site that I came up with was this.

Please scroll down to the post for May 4th. Not that the toilet paper wedding dress is not disturbing in its own way. It was not, however, at the top of the page when I was searching earlier today. The baby doll coat rack was! I'm not really sure what type of a person would be driven to make such a thing (unless you're an ax murderer or have a prosthetics fetish). I also do not even want to think about what type of decor your house would need in order to warrant a "that would be perfect in my foyer!" type exclamation. I love that its described as a "cute and creepy coat rack made of doll appendages." I'm just thankful that they left off the head.

No comments: