Tuesday, June 03, 2008

The Coolest Thing EVER
I'm a complete sucker when it comes to kids with fundraisers. Probably because I had to sell for EVERYTHING that I was involved with when I was little (school, Girl Scouts, soccer, band, dance, etc.) and know how much it sucks. The most original fundraiser I ever saw was when I lived with my parents in Indiana, and we had two teenage kids ring our doorbell that were trying to raise money for a church trip. The one kid says "if you give us five dollars for our trip, I will break an egg over my friends head." I've never seen my mom rush to get five dollars so quickly, and it was totally worth it too! But yesterday I bought...


SMENCILS. Yes, that's right I said smencils. There are multiple cool things about smencils. 1) They come in little vials that look like they should hold an antidote or a super virus in it. 2) There are lots of scents: I got tropical blast, root beer and chocolate. 3) The organization makes really good profit on them. 4) They are REALLY scented. You can smell them as soon as you open the little vial. The root beer is almost too root beery. Also, the scent is supposed to last up to 2 years! I'll let you know in two years if its still scented. 5) It's made out of 100% recycled newspapers which I am all about! I'm really excited to use them. I think I want to use them at my training tomorrow and see how many people start sniffing around going "do you smell chocolate?"

No comments: