Friday, June 13, 2008

I'm Leaving On a Jet Plane

Well, kids, Monday I leave for Savannah, GA on my Girl Scout pilgrimage to Juliette Low's birthplace. Actually any excuse to get out of town, I say HELL YEAH! Since I'm going with a group of teenage girls and would rather my laptop not turn into My Space/Facebook central, I will be not be posting next week. Though I'm going to be in my first Girl Scout fashion show at the mall tomorrow and will be attending the Colonial Craft Fair on Sunday so if anything interesting happens and I have time, I may post prior to my departure on Monday.

In an episode of poor planning on my part, summer outreach for work and all my mom's quarterly visit to PA both occur the day I get back. I must be slightly stressed about that because I've been having my tooth falling out stressed out dream. Though I don't feel stressed out. I also scratched myself on my forehead right between my eyebrows.


Because it uncannily resembles the letter "J" and since I watched a TV movie last week on Sybil, I've been telling people that one of my alternate personalities decided to label me. Anyway, I'll take lots of pictures and post them upon my return.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey travel buddy
it wasn't noticeable on the trip.
have fun with your mom. bye molly