Sunday, June 22, 2008

So Much to Blog, So Little Time

I have so much to blog about, but my mom's in town, so its necessary to spend the obligatory bonding time with her. I have so many pictures from Savannah, so stay tuned for: Mr. Dipolo's barbeque sauce, the perfect way to kill someone, and being stranded in a tornado....that's my teaser.

In a short point, from Father's Day that I didn't blog about before i left. I went to visit my grandfather at his "assisted living community" (we're all on the same page about what that really is correct?). Anyway, as we were waiting for the elevator to take us to the dining room, I started reading the schedule of activities for the week: Happy Hour at 3pm, Pinochle, Crafting Time, and Fitness with Wii...wait? What? Man, I would pay to see those old people playing Wii for their fitness time. My mom doesn't even understand Wii.

No comments: