Tuesday, August 12, 2008

My Brilliant Idea

As many of you know because I've been picking your brains, I'm currently working on a project for my job on 18-29 year olds. Kate (my fellow 18-29 year old coworker) and I were busy reminiscing all day about my purple Lisa Frank plastic lunch box with a unicorn on it, crazy laser beams in the background of our school pictures, the Saved by the Bell episode where Jessie was on drugs ("I'm so excited! I'm so excited! I'm so...so scared!"), and when slap bracelets were banned from school because they were dangerous (not only did I have a slap bracelet, i had a neon pink New Kids on the Block Slap Bracelet.)

Somehow during this conversation we started talking about Oregon Trail. I've decided that Wii needs to produce its own version of Oregon Trail where you can actually shoot the buffalo and bears and stuff. Wouldn't that be cool! Also according to Kate, there was a version called Amazon Trail (apparently after my time) in which you could spear fish. That would be so AWESOME!! ::sigh:: I'm going to go crimp my hair, watch the Goonies and drink some Crystal Pepsi.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Didn't we just discuss this tonight over dinner???
I did not know that you had an NKOTB slap bracelet....I'm jealous!!!