Friday, February 06, 2009

I Really Like Martinis and Fondue

Tonight I went to the Melting Pot for Amanda 1's birthday. (I'm sick of doing Amanda T. and Amanda L., so it's now 1 and 2.) As I was finishing of my 2nd Chocolate Fontini and debating the political correctness of sticking my hand in the pot and licking the melted chocolatey, peanut buttery goodness off, I wondered why I never make fondue or martinis at home. It's not like I lack the equipment. I have two fondue pots, a fondue cookbook, a martini shaker, roughly 8 martini glasses, several cocktail books and a shitload of booze. So with the blogosphere as my witness, I vow to have a martini and fondue party before I move to go to grad school. So if you live in the area (or even if you don't) and would like to be invited, shoot me an e-mail or post a comment.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

excuse me, how did i become amanda #2?!? haha, i want to be invited! when do you leave for grad school? and where are you going?

Meredith said...

I would love to come to a fondue/martini party! It sounds like a lot of fun and a lot of deliciousness!