Sunday, February 08, 2009

Possibly My New Favorite Show

So last night after getting home from Ave Q (which is a whole other post in itself) and trying to get the images of puppet sex out of my head, I discovered FLN (the Fine Living Network). Wow, what a little niche they've carved out for themselves. At 11pm, I forget what show said it would be on but it wasn't and on came Whatever, Martha!. Now, if you haven't seen this show, let me explain. It's Martha Stewart's daughter Alexis and Alexis's friend Jennifer basically watching clips of Martha Stewart Living and making snide comments about how ridiculous it is. Sometimes they try to make the little crafty items along with the show and at one point last night Alexis had threatened to stab Jennifer with a bone folder. (Not a tool used to fold bones, but a tool used to fold that is made of bone). Anyway, I realized that if you had filmed Marcia and I in our dorm rooming watching Martha Stewart Living during college this is pretty much the TV show that would've come out of that. Thanks to the modern technology known as You tube. I can share this show with you.



This isn't the actual one a saw last night, but take your pick, they're all funny, so if you have time to peruse You Tube, watch more.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really want to see this show. I'm looking for FLN on my cable... cuz seriously. That was a little much with the s'mores.