Saturday, February 14, 2009

Really Really Annoying

The most annoying thing that could possibly happen to a car, has happened to my car. I can't open the driver's door from the inside. I discovered this Thursday afternoon when I tried to get out of my car at the post office. It really confused me too. I'm locking and unlocking the door and checking all the buttons to make sure I hadn't child safety locked myself in or something. Then the next thought was "it's really windy out. Is is so windy that I can't open the door because of the force of the wind?" Uh...no

I get home. Call the garage and ask if I can bring it in. The mechanic guy says "here's the deal" That's not a good sign. He goes onto explain that they're going to rip my whole door apart and if they would need to get a part the car would have to sit there the whole weekend because they can't give it back to me all ripped apart. I'm taking it in Monday.

So until Monday, I either have to crawl out the passenger side, roll down my window and open the door from the outside or take Kate's suggestion and go "Duke's of Hazard" and just keep the window down in jump in from there. Ugh...so annoying.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I vote jump in thru the open window. :) LOL

Anonymous said...

Wanna know what else is really annoying? Getting a phone call saying "Um...so my car is in the shop until tomorrow and I have a meeting tonight. Can I borrow your car?" That's pretty annoying, don't ya think? Love ya!

Meredith said...

This has actually happened to both of my honda doors. The cable inside isn't made strong enough for the door. P.S. my driver door happened the other night after friendlys