Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Still No Computer

Just wanted to let everyone know I'm fine and in Winston-Salem (aka "The Dash") not really sure how I feel about that nickname. I still have no computer because Best Buy sucks, but I've gotten an in with the MBA program so I have someone that is willing to swipe me into the computer lab until I get my ID, so that's nice.

Unpacking is horrible. Where did I get so much crap?

I've already used my jacuzzi tub and I have air conditioning so that's a big improvement over my old place. I have so much to tell you but don't really feel like taking care of that all now. So here's a brief summary of what's coming up:

Vacation finale: nothing really happened except the sandcastle building contest so we'll skip this.
My resignation and last days: complete awkwardness and ridiculousness as always
Moving: no air conditioning, and moving people that can't read a calendar
Best Buy sucking: yes, there will be more on this
The Concert: so many things to say, so little room

Oh and PS: my dad's strike is finally over after 3 and half years. They ruled in the company's favor and de-unionized the factory. Can you believe I was working at the Hall of Fame when all that mess started? I mean really.

No comments: