Friday, October 23, 2009

This Better Be A Sitcom

Well, I'm tired and pissed out so it must be time to blog. I swear that sometimes my life has to be a sitcom because things like this just don't happen in real life. So today I called my esthetician to make and appointment to get my eye brows done. She asked if i would mind if she called back in a little bit. I said no and gave her my home number (it's local). I waited and waited and no call so I called back. They said they tried to call me but it was a wrong number...weird...i didn't really think anything of it other than they copied the number down wrong. After a while I started thinking about other people I had given that number to and hadn't heard from. I decided to call "my" number myself and was shocked when a man who was obviously not me and not in my apartment answered. I verified the number and hung up. I pulled out the information the phone people had given me and verified the number they had given me. I also realized that when I got my new cell i called "my" home number as my test call and got my answering machine. I call Time Warner (who sucks apparently) and am like...what the hell? I had a phone number and now I don't. Well, they had no f***ing clue what happened as the number they gave me isn't even their number to give out and the "owner" has had it since 2000. WTF? I asked if there was anything they could do about it...uh...give you your actual number....thanks, you shit heads. So now I'm freaking out because "my" phone number is everywhere...including a bunch of job applications and Disney as of this afternoon....AHHHHHHH

No comments: