Tuesday, October 13, 2009

What Did She Just Say?

One of the funniest moments in my recent memory happened today in my career management course. (Of course, this is only really probably funny if you have the maturity of a 12 year old and think poop is a funny word...like i do.)

Our professor was talking about all the things that are due in the upcoming weeks and said "I know from your Myers Brigg that there are a lot of "p" personalities in here, so that means you're going to want to put that off till the last minute, but try to reign in your p-ness." Which of course is the same as "reign in your penis." I was spacing out (like I do a lot) and all of the sudden heard "reign in your penis." It was like when you catch a conversation at the wrong point and are like, what just happened? Everyone tried not to laugh but it was no use and worst of all our professor had no idea what people were laughing about. The guy beside me hadn't heard what she said at all and I couldn't repeat it without laughing hysterically. It was both an awkward moment and the funniest thing I have heard in class so far.

2 comments:

Amanda L said...

This is funny to me, as I have the mentality of a 12 year old and still find the word poop to be the funniest word EVER.

Jsto said...

Don't worry so does 75% of my MBA class.