Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Sky Mall

This post is going to be shorter than I originally anticipated. I thought that I'd have lots of extra time to blog about things while I was at my parents, but I was wrong for a few reasons. 1) I forgot that my parents still have dial up and it takes about 15 minutes to load any web page during which time I want to scratch my eyes out. 2) I forgot how tired I was from a rigorous semester at B-school...(I slept for 11 hours two days in a row without waking up.) 3) I have been perpetually cold since arriving in South Bend and have spent most of my "spare" time wrapped up in blankets.

On my flight in, I was enjoying a SkyMall and all the bizarre oddities it has to offer and wondering "who buys this crap?" I found one thing that I just HAD to blog about. I also had several more weird items that I thought I'd add to lengthen the blog, but due to my time constraints those will be omitted. The one that you HAVE to check out is the "Telekinetic Obstacle Course". I honestly can not decide whether this is the coolest or the stupidest thing I have ever seen. I mean really! You can move the ball through the obstacle course with your brain! That's freakin' awesome....but at the same time stupid, right? I also like that fact that you can interchange the the obstacles to make it different each time. I showed this to my mom and her comment was "what if you spend the $100 and then find out you're too stupid to do it." I think that's funny.

Anyway, I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas and hopefully I become funnier in the New Year!

No comments: